Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life Giving

Beth, my staff guru, is gone this week. As a result, I lead her Bible study this afternoon. As we met to discuss how God has created us uniquely and wonderfully, I was thrilled to see the enthusiasm and joy of the girls. Because it's a leadership study, the girls in it have been in Campus for Christ for a while, they're committed to God and are passionate about seeing Him known at UBC. It was so fun to read the word with them and see how real God is in their lives. I was super encouraged by their maturity and joyful hearts.
The title of this entry comes from a beautiful and passionate girl, Grace (affectionately called "Gracious"). I have been incredibly inspired by Grace's passion for God, desire to share His love with her friends and her enthusiasm for life. I think if you watch this video, you'll see what i mean! Grace said to me today that I'm "life giving"...but really, I think these girls are!

No comments: