Sometimes I really wish I were Dorothy and had a yellow brick road before me. That would certainly make decision making easier! However, I think that that wouldn't require a lot of faith. As of now, God is showing me just a few steps ahead, and to be honest, that's all I really need to know.
Here's what's happening:
-Campus work: We're done on campus! This next week we have intern debrief and a day of prayer. I also had admin and lots of wrapping up to do. I won't be interning again, so I'm headed off into the big wide world.
-Project: This summer, I'll be going on a project to a country in South Asia. For more information, email me!
- Work: I'll be job hunting and hopefully finding work in Vancouver. I've also gotten into Grad school and am hoping to begin in september. My plans are contingent upon Varun's, so please keep praying for a job for him!
Serving God on campus has been quite an adventure, and I'm excited to see where He's calling me to next. As the title of this blog suggests, it's about me being compelled by Him to share his love. So expect more posts and more answered prayers as I move into a new phase of life!
No comments:
Post a Comment