I'm leaving for BC on monday!
To make many long stories short, I got my Canadian visa this week (and had a surprise visit to Montreal where I saw Marlise, Krista, Meredith and Madiken--awesome girls from Campus for Christ at McGill!!!)...I also got a diagnosis: a bacterial overgrowth in my small intestine. Simple problem, I simply pop some pills for the next month. The only issue is, there's a bad potential side effect: c. diff. Please pray that this medicine will heal me and that I'll stay healthy!
Finally, mad props to God. This summer I've grown so much and learned so much about what it means to trust Him. His patience and love for me have been unending. God has used people, places, songs, His word, circumstances to teach me about Him. I am so thankful I've had these experiences before going out to do ministry in God's name. It's an awesome opportunity to have to trust God with my health and my finances in preparation to trusting Him with a ministry and the hearts of the lost!
No comments:
Post a Comment